Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby's firsts

My baby girl’s first tooth has appeared! I am so relieved! I wonder if the calcium supplements I started taking had anything to do with it.

Speaking of firsts, today was the first day she sat in her “big girl’s car seat” (forward facing), and at first she was afraid and cried, but when she realized that it was a seat that allowed her to face forward, she became so happy. She smiled and laughed and chatted with me while pointing at things at the window all the way to school. :)

Her first school’s picture day was yesterday. I packed a romper-dress for her to wear, with pink shoes and hairband. All the other kids except her cheh-cheh were dressed up, too. I hope the photos turn out well since it’s so hard to make babies pose and sit still...

No comments:

Post a Comment