Monday, May 25, 2009

More first words

Salma is able to wave her hand and say "bye-bye" now! It is the cutest thing. At first she won't say anything when we request her to do it, but then once the person leaving really does walk away, she'll start waving her hand and say "Bye!" When we try to get her to do it, she'll give us this confused look, and she'll look from mummy to daddy then from mummy to daddy again. And when one of us finally walks away, she'll just say, "Bye!" Wish I can record it.

When she wakes up she starts talking also, as if to say, "Good morning!" or "Hello!" She will only do it once I am awake though, and doesn't try to wake me up by talking, which is showing consideration for others on her part. But if I am still sleepy, and I make the mistake of opening my eyes (she wakes up between 4.30 am and 5.30 am), she will try to engage me in a conversation! Now I try to "pretend" to sleep for a little while longer… or else the "talking" never stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment