Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Something funny #2

I'm telling myself, I must take a photo of this...

Baby is still sick, right now sleeping beside my husband. And the funny (and interesting) thing is they are both sleeping in the same exact position!! He is sleeping on his right side, and so is she... left and right arm positioned in the same exact way... so there's no doubt that she's definitely his kid...
Where do they pick up these things? Is it in the genes? It's strange to think that she picked these habits up in the womb. Because people say that babies pick up the mother's habit in the womb. It's pretty hard to see what daddy's doing while they're in the womb, no?

Sometimes she'll be sleeping with one knee up, just like her dad. It's so funny. When I point it out to him, he is not as amused about it as I am. He seems to think that I'm pointing out his bad habits, but no... I just think it's funny! He thinks she's inherited my facial expressions, and my impatience. Which I think so too, but is very bad. I may be the most impatient person in the world maybe. Maybe not. I can think of 3 others who are more impatient than I am... but I will not mention names...

No comments:

Post a Comment