Saturday, July 31, 2010

Old Macdonald had a burger


Last Thursday evening, we were watching the CSI Trilogy replay, so we decided to order McDonalds delivery. Salma was annoyed that we were watching CSI on tv instead of her Playhouse Disney, and kept pestering me to go upstairs.

"Mummy, I want naik atas." (Mummy, I want to go upstairs.)

"No, cannot, we have to wait for McDonalds to come."

"Huh..." she gave me a skeptical look, "Old Macdonald?"

"Yes, McDonalds is coming with mamam." (food)

"Old MacDonald ade mamam?"

"Not Old MacDonald, McDonalds. McDonalds nak datang!" (is coming)

"Old Macdonald had a farm datang?"

Just then the McDonalds delivery guy arrives at the gate, and I go out to pay him. Salma stands at the front door to get a better look, and I hear her say, "Oh! Old Macdonald!! Mamam!"

She finally got that it was McDonalds, but still insisted on calling it Old Macdonald...


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment