Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Plans plans plans

As with the last time I had to leave my job, I started making plans in my head as to what I'd do during the free time I will have. Other than cleaning the house, folding and ironing the piles and piles of clean laundry I have left in several laundry baskets, I thought I would start baking cakes and cookies and muffins and cupcakes. And also do some photography/artwork projects on the computer. And maybe, just maybe, send personalised, home made Hari Raya cards out to friends and family. That's a MAYBE. I am not such a big fan of those type of things, but the thought of making online cards is sort of fun.

I sure hope that there is no added pressure from third parties while I am on my so-called vacation in between jobs. I have put pressure on myself, but I don't want to receive pressure from others (to secure a new job). I think self-imposed pressure works twice as hard as pressure from other sources. Or not. But that's the way I feel right now.

I so want to start sewing though. I am itching for it. Maybe I should start saving for my special sewing machine. I would love to sew costumes for Salma. Although I don't think I'm imaginative enough to do that, but it sounds like fun. Salma likes to dress up. I suppose this is the best time to collect different costumes so that she can play dress-up. Yes... this sounds like a plan. :)


Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment