Friday, July 2, 2010

The funny things they say

Salma learned this song for Mother's Day, that goes something like, "Mummy, mummy, I love you, And I know you love me too..."  (that's about all I know because after that, the words Salma sings don't make much sense to me).

And when we are travelling in the car, we'll ask her to swap the words "Mummy" for "Daddy" and "Atuk" and "Wan", etc. Then we tease her by singing to her, "Salma, Salma, you're so cuk, And I know you are so cuk." ("Cuk" pronounced 'chook' is our loving way of saying she's smelly).

Then today while I was typing emails and she was playing her puzzles beside me, she sang the Mummy song - "Mummy, mummy, I love you....." Then when she finished, she sang for herself, but changed the words, "Salma, Salma, is so cuk, Salma is cuk cuk cuk."

Hehehehehehehehehe!! I couldn't stop laughing. She was laughing, too, because she understood the joke.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

1 comment:

  1. awww, that is so sweet. You girls are having fun. you seem like a happy family

    ReplyDelete